Friday, September 26, 2008

Help on this photo


This photo is currently posted on the website. It's the one main photo I have that I am still unable to obtain a source or date for. I got it from a source that claims it was in the Anchorage Daily News on March 8, 2008, but I can find no evidence for that. This is obviously Gov. Palin with Piper, but I have only seen it one place, and can't get any additional information on where it was taken or when. If anyone can give me info, I'd appreciate it.

UPDATE: Thanks to an alert reader, we have identified this photo. It dates from February 2007 and thus has NO relevance to our investigation.

4 comments:

Sunshine1970 said...

Hi there. Just found your site not long ago. I've seen that pic before, but I don't think it was taken any time this year. Piper looks quite young. She looks closer to the age in this pic: http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/pict0210.jpg. Taken at Palin's inauguration.

Anonymous said...

Might this be it?

http://capitalcityweekly.com/stories/021407/news_20070214002.shtml

From Feb 2007

Anonymous said...

Hi, Congrats on a wonderful website and blog. (found them linked on Mudflats)

Nobody is talking about Sarah's LIES!! In the People article, she is quoted as saying that she and Todd kept the pregnancy a secret from everyone, including their other kids. In the video posted on your blog from March 2008, Palin said that the entire family knew and was very excited. Both cannot be true, ergo she is lying (again!).

Audrine said...

Thanks for the posting. You have answered my question. This photo predates any date which can have relevance to our main issue. This photo is from February 2007. I will be updating the site and blog.