Saturday, September 27, 2008

Please be aware...

I know I've posted about this before, but I am going to repeat myself, because we're getting a lot of new people reading this blog in the last few days, and many of you have written to me. One thing is obvious to me, and that is that a lot of you who are coming in via a link to the blog do NOT realize that there is a large, and very thorough website affiliated with this blog. (In fact, the blog was an afterthought. I'd never done a blog, but when my daughter saw the website, she said, "But...where's the blog?" Frankly, I never even considered doing one or needing one, but I decided to add it.)

Anyway, back to the main point. I am SO appreciative of all the mail I am getting, tips and thoughts and analysis on this. However, the reason I mention the website is that a lot of people are not ever going there and checking it out, but then are taking the time and energy to send me things I already have. I probably received at least fifteen pieces of mail today containing links to things that are on the site already. Since I do want to acknowledge each piece of mail, this is not a good use of your time or mine. So please, be aware of the site, read it, and then, if you have something that's not already on the site, by all means send it on!

Here's a link to the main page of the site. You can always also get there by clicking the "Site Home Page" link of the left!

Thanks so much...

No comments: