Sunday, September 21, 2008

More to come!

I've spent the entire day researching some more information on Cathy Baldwin-Johnson (the physician who allegedly delivered Trig Palin) and Mat-Su Regional Center, and frankly I have uncovered some very eye-opening and significant information which has not been put anywhere else on the Internet. I'm not quite ready to post it yet, so please check back tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I realize today via some emails I have received that some people hitting this blog don't understand that there's a very large, detailed, and well-documented website affiliated with it. The website is the bulk of my work; this blog is just where I comment and keep people up to date with what I am working on.

So... please check out the website. It's easy to do... just click the link for "Site Home Page" in the side bar on your right!

No comments: